Help Mike beat blood cancer

15 May 2008

Poison poison everywhere

TWITTER: Just entered Hawai'i Volcanoes Natl Park. 02:59 PM April 17, 2008 from txt

http://www.nps.gov/havo/

The sign says VISITOR ALERT. And then talks about high levels of sulfur dioxide poison being spewed from the volcano. The day before, they had to evacuate a city nearby.

We asked where we should go first in the park. The ranger said we should go to the caldera first, because it was likely to be evacuated withing a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment